It’s January so naturally I’m poor. If you’re as poor as me then you’re going to love what I have in store for you… The chance to get you hands on a £40 House of Fraser gift card to splash in the sale!
I’ve perused the HOF homeware department myself and there are some serious bargains to be had. I’ve fallen head over heels, madly, deeply in love with a stunning Biba collection of crockery, glassware and cutlery. But what you splash the voucher on is totally up to you…
To enter, all you have to do is leave me a comment on this post telling me what your top cooking/baking tip is.
- The competition is open now and runs until 12 AM on Saturday 31st January 2015
- Entrants must be based in the UK
- The winner will be selected at random and announced on the blog and the Foodie Eshe Facebook page
- Please ensure you leave your full name when you comment.
Good luck everyone!
N.B. To leave a comment on this post, scroll down to the bottom of the page to where it says: ‘LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THOUGHT!’
Terms and Conditions:
1. The competition is open to residents of the UK.
2. The prize is a £40 House of Fraser gift voucher for one winner.
3. The prize is non-transferable.
4. No cash refunds can be given under any circumstances.
5. Entrants must comment on the post sharing one piece of cooking or baking advice and leave their full name.
6. The competition runs from 6PM on THURSDAY 8th January 2015 until 12am on saturday 31st January 2015.
7. Within seven days of the closing date a winner will be picked at random by an independent prize draw from all entries received by the competition closing time.
8. The winner will be contacted within seven days of the closing date and must respond within 48 hours of being contacted with their contact details.
9. Winners agree to having their names published on foodieeshe.wordpress.com and Foodie Eshe’s social media profiles.
10. The promoter of this competition is Foodie Eshe, contactable via email@example.com.
11. Foodie Eshe does not accept responsibility for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
12.Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
13.entrants agree to having their tips shared in a blog post on foodieeshe.wordpress.com.
14.The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.