Have you tried the new Baileys Chocolat Luxe?
I’ve had Christmas on the brain since September prepping for my upcoming appearance on The Hairy Bikers – Home for Christmas series but I know for a lot of people, Christmas talk is banned until December! Well, we’re pretty much there now so to “officially” mark the start of all things Christmasy I’m giving away my favourite Christmas tipple, thanks to the lovely people at Baileys.
Imagine drinking a really high-quality chocolate milkshake with a dash of whisky this is what this tastes like.
Most of you have probably had a Baileys but have you had Baileys Chocolat Luxe? It’s a whole lot tastier than the original drink, thanks to the addition of dark Belgian chocolate and Madagascan vanilla with Irish Whiskey and Irish cream. If you imagine drinking a really high-quality chocolate milkshake with a dash of whisky this is what this tastes like. It’s surprisingly not sickly sweet either, the liquid is devilishly dark with a heavenly rich cacao aftertaste. I’m a big fan!
The best way to drink it is over three cubes of ice or as a liquid dessert. So whether you want to try it for yourself, or you just want to win one of this year’s Christmas presents, enter my giveaway below and you could win a bottle!
How to enter
All you have to do to enter is subscribe to my Youtube channel (click the big red button) and leave a comment on this blog post telling me that you’ve entered and whether you will keep the Baileys for yourself or give it away! The competition will close on Friday 8th December, I’ll pick a winner the following day and then Baileys will pop a bottle in the post to you. Full terms and conditions can be found below.
Good luck everyone!
Ts & Cs
- You MUST be over 18 to enter.
- The competition is open to residents of the UK.
- The prize is 1 bottle of Baileys Chocolat Luxe for one winner.
- The prize is non-transferable.
- No cash refunds can be given under any circumstances.
- Entrants must subscribe to Foodie Eshe’s YouTube channel and comment on the post stating whether they will keep or giveaway the Baileys, leaving their full name and email address.
- The competition runs from Thursday 30th November 2017 until midnight on Friday 8th, December 2017.
- Within seven days of the closing date, a winner will be picked at random by an independent prize draw from all entries received by the competition closing time.
- The winner will be contacted within two days of the closing date and must respond within 48 hours of being contacted with their contact details.
- Winners agree to have their names published on foodieeshe.com and Foodie Eshé’s social media profiles.
- The promoter of this competition is Foodie Eshé, contactable via email@example.com.
- Foodie Eshé does not accept responsibility for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.